|Place your mouse over each cart item to see full description.
Chemical Name: Cabazitaxel
Jevtana is a prescription anti-cancer medicine used with the steroid medicine prednisone. Jevtana is used to treat people with prostate cancer that has worsened (progressed) after treatment with other anti-cancer medicines, including docetaxel.
Common side effects of Jevtana include:
• Low red blood cell count (anemia). Your doctor will regularly check your red blood cell count. Symptoms of anemia include shortness of breath and tiredness.
• Low blood platelet count. Tell your doctor if you have any unusual bruising or bleeding.
• blood in the urine. Tell your doctor or nurse if you see blood in your urine.
• back pain
• decreased appetite
• shortness of breath
• stomach (abdominal) pain
• change in your sense of taste
• joint pain
• hair loss
• numbness, tingling, burning or decreased sensation in your hands or feet
Call your doctor if you have any other severe side effects.
Jevtana Side Effects:
All prices are in US dollars.
The content on this page has been supplied to MediSave.ca by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. MediSave.ca relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the medical efficacy, accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a health professional. Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We affiliate with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, and United Kingdom. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.
Back to Main Drug Information Page